- newsletter. april 21.Trust in what is to come. March marked the beginning of my two year Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy. EmbarkingContinue reading “newsletter. april 21.”
- newsletter. march 21“We don’t live to do yoga, we do yoga so that we may live more easily, joyously and gracefully” –Continue reading “newsletter. march 21”
- uniting breath and movement (to soothe our nervous system).Did you know that Yoga means union? To unite. To yoke. To connect. To find union with our body andContinue reading “uniting breath and movement (to soothe our nervous system).”
- newsletter. february 21.Restlessness /ˈrɛstləsnəs/ “the inability to rest or relax as a result of anxiety or boredom.” This is the second timeContinue reading “newsletter. february 21.”
- i want to.I want to board a plane I want to go on an adventure I want that feeling in my tummyContinue reading “i want to.”
- newsletter. january 21.So are you a reinvented sparkly new version of yourself? No, me neither and why would we want to be?Continue reading “newsletter. january 21.”
- resilience.I’m sharing this piece of writing from my newsletter this week cause it feels appropriate. ———————— Resilience ‘Belief in ourContinue reading “resilience.”
- vegan rocky road / tiffin mash up.Becoming dairy free all those years ago wasn’t always a good thing to me, (esp when i realised those stacksContinue reading “vegan rocky road / tiffin mash up.”
- breathwork for everyday.the breath is a powerful, vital part of our being. it is our life force, our energy. our breath isContinue reading “breathwork for everyday.”
- finding nature.last week we got out in nature, all week. which is always a soulful experience, made even sweeter this time,Continue reading “finding nature.”
- cashew vegan mac n’ cheesefriday night dinner plans? this vegan mac n’ cheese recipe is creamy, thick and is the perfect vegan comfort food.Continue reading “cashew vegan mac n’ cheese”
- morning routinethese are a collection of tools I use that help set me up for the day. I thought they couldContinue reading “morning routine”
- how to calm our nervous system when it’s triggered anxiouslythere is a lot going on in the world right now for everyone. i realise it is a very importantContinue reading “how to calm our nervous system when it’s triggered anxiously”
- tenderness.on lockdown easing + changes in scotland. this morning I feel tender. I feel fragile + I feel vulnerable. IContinue reading “tenderness.”
- movement medicine.it’s mental health awareness week. there is so much open communication going on around it. Isn’t that brilliant? that we’reContinue reading “movement medicine.”
- 5 tips for self-care.mmmnnnnnnnn self – care. it’s one of those words / phrases that’s around a lot more often than it usedContinue reading “5 tips for self-care.”
- hello world.thanks for taking the time to say hi and visit my site. this seems pretty daunting because it’s the firstContinue reading “hello world.”
keep up to date with my blog posts.
let’s keep in touch
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.